Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Day 141 - 08042020

My whole day's mood and schedule was all ruined.
I hardly shop online. Last week I finally made the order for a stand mixer from Home Depot, which I have been plundering about should I buy it or not for weeks. Yesterday I received both the text and email to inform me the shipment was here. So I went this morning to pick up from the store. And everything went very wrong.


I went this morning around 9:30am to pick it up. But the worker told me they had sent the wrong package and that she would reorder it again for me. When I went home, I checked the "Track Package" function. It shows the package is currently delivered at 11:47am in the store. Then I tried to reply the email informing to tell them. The following was what I got.
"
The Home Depot
Download our app
Thank you for contacting The Home Depot, this is an automated reply from an unmonitored mailbox.
If you have any questions or need further information about your order, please contact us at https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service, text us at 38698, or call us at 1-800-466-3337. We are available from 6am to 2am ET, 7 days a week.
Please do not respond to this email.
Sincerely,
The Home Depot"

Therefore, I tried to text them again for the things happened and the following was what I got. “Thank you for contacting The Home Depot. To support the high volume of help requests resulting from COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended messaging services. Our customer service team is still available. Please call us at 1-800-430-3376 between 6 am ET to 12 am ET."

And then I tried to call them, but got the machine answering service and one of the options that I can get a tracking link again from the text. I then got the text of the link for tracking. When click on it. It showed the page was not found.

I also message their Facebook got the response coules day later.

In the end, I called my older son for help. Finally the store answered the phone. And said “It was tracking the wrong package” “Home Depot I mean, they think it could be in the next shipment” “They said they will call”. Terrible!

Previously I sent the feedback twice and message their Facebook Ni answers! I thought big company is trustworthy turned out they don't care this tiny client!

No comments:

Post a Comment