Tuesday, April 19, 2016

4-22-2016 worships / sharing

哥林多前書 1 Corinthians 13:13

如今常存的有信,有望,有愛這三樣,其中最大的是愛。



In God's eyes, we all His loving kids. 
兒童敬拜讚美專輯 (4) - [敬拜 9] 愛可以再更多一點點 More Love 


Thank You Lord, we are loved, no matter what.

愛中相遇 See You Face to Face - 讚美之泉敬拜讚美專輯(19) 這裡有榮耀


Let's receive God's blessings and His healing love.

醫治的愛 Healing Love

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aelxv8FLdvY
http://www.claymusic.org/content//album/7/SheetMusic/02.pdf

As I am a shy, do not talk much or good at speech, but I do love music and enjoy singing. So, today, I am going to do a different way of sharing. I pick 3 songs to go with my sharing.
Let's talk about Love, the most real and precious Love from our God.


哥林多前書 1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 1 我 若 能 說 萬 人 的 方 言 , 並 天 使 的 話 語 , 卻 沒 有 愛 , 我 就 成 了 鳴 的 鑼 , 響 的 鈸 一 般 。2 我 若 有 先 知 講 道 之 能 , 也 明 白 各 樣 的 奧 祕 , 各 樣 的 知 識 , 而 且 有 全 備 的 信 , 叫 我 能 夠 移 山 , 卻 沒 有 愛 , 我 就 算 不 得 甚 麼 。3 我 若 將 所 有 的 賙 濟 窮 人 , 又 捨 己 身 叫 人 焚 燒 , 卻 沒 有 愛 , 仍 然 與 我 無 益 。

We meet each because His love and in His love. 


Spread His love to one another.


Are you longing for His love, His love of healing?



4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ( 4-8a 愛的真諦 )4 愛 是 恆 久 忍 耐 , 又 有 恩 慈 ; 愛 是 不 嫉 妒 ; 愛 是 不 自 誇 , 不 張 狂 ,5 不 做 害 羞 的 事 , 不 求 自 己 的 益 處 , 不 輕 易 發 怒 , 不 計 算 人 的 惡 ,6 不 喜 歡 不 義 , 只 喜 歡 真 理 ;7 凡 事 包 容 , 凡 事 相 信 , 凡 事 盼 望 , 凡 事 忍 耐 

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in partand we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 8 愛 是 永 不 止 息 。 先 知 講 道 之 能 終 必 歸 於 無 有 ; 說 方 言 之 能 終 必 停 止 ; 知 識 也 終 必 歸 於 無 有 。9 我 們 現 在 所 知 道 的 有 限 , 先 知 所 講 的 也 有 限 ,10 等 那 完 全 的 來 到 , 這 有 限 的 必 歸 於 無 有 了 。

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhoodbehind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 11 11 我 作 孩 子 的 時 候 , 話 語 像 孩 子 , 心 思 像 孩 子 , 意 念 像 孩 子 , 既 成 了 人 , 就 把 孩 子 的 事 丟 棄 了 。12 我 們 如 今 彷 彿 對 著 鏡 子 觀 看 , 糢 糊 不 清 ( 原 文 作 : 如 同 猜 謎 ) ; 到 那 時 就 要 面 對 面 了 。 我 如 今 所 知 道 的 有 限 , 到 那 時 就 全 知 道 , 如 同 主 知 道 我 一 樣 。
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

如今常存的有信,有望,有愛這三樣,其中最大的是愛。


1 Corinthians 13 - The Wedding Song - Love Never Fails by Bernie Armstrong



"Love Never Fails" - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a





Love Never Ends - 1 Corinthians 13:4 - 13 - Mikey T



No comments:

Post a Comment