Wednesday, November 5, 2014

11-7-2014 worship songs

Are you ready to worship our Lord yet? Let’s praise Him with all our hearts and with all His creations, the mountains, oceans, sun, moon, stars, trees, flowers, grass, animals, humans and so forth.
齊來讚美 (Mandarin) Praise Your Holy Name

Around 11 years ago I was in big trouble; I lost my job, that’s the sole income for my family too. My kids are only one and seven years old. And my company was applying the green card for me at that time, all of the sudden, I became an illegal immigrant. I felt like there’s no way out of it. But Lord never forget about me, He reminds me it’s time to come back to Him, at that point I’ve away from church and Lord for some years. He told me, let’s hold hands together, face and solve the problems one by one. 
大手拉小手 (I’m worthy God’s Love)

Yes! There is a God, Who was, is and is to come.
有一位神 There Is A God
http://www.sooopu.com/sooopuupload/zanmeishi/ivtnh3molcu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment