Saturday, November 1, 2014

singing in the rain


Singing in the rain, I’m so enjoy in this scene.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA

This part of movie, it does bring back the memories of my feelings about the rain.

When I was under 7, 8 years old, I love when it’s raining. As soon as I spot the rainfall, I put on the raincoat, rain boots, sometimes with umbrella than rush to the nearby elementary school’s playground and play in the rain. I kick, jump, play, not dance but some moves just like in this particular movie scene.

Then when I was older, around junior height, height school age, oh! I just hate the raining. It’s wet and cold, especially for the school days, I have to carry the heavy backpack, wear raincoat and rain boot and umbrella too, to make ensure the backpack is fully cover too and walk to school. Once I get into to the class, take off all the rain gears, and found I was wet not from the rain but the sweat. I just can’t stand it.

As soon as I was in college, my feeling about rain changes dramatically. To the raining was so romantic, I could just lean on the windowsill and watching the rain, particularly when I saw the loving couples sharing with one umbrella, and both of them will try to protect their partner to get wet. It was a loving picture.

And when I get out of school and work, I guess I become reality, I understand that rain is very important. So, well, then rain, but please don’t during the day times, when I need to go out in the wet, night times is perfectly fine, all right? And now realize I was so selfish, people need to go out, work or school or some other reasons too, right?

As my age now, again, I’m not young but not that old. Typically, in California, drought is kind of serious, so I always say, please rain, anytime, day or night.

(And last night I did rain, and fortunately, it didn’t rain hard until the church event is almost over. thank God, the puppet show is successfully present and gathers up all their equipment way before it rain.)

You see here, exactly same person, me and all about the same feeling about the rain, but the whole totally different of impression about it. It’s all in your heart, you can chose being grumbling or joyfully.

So what in your wallet? Just kidding!

What’s in your mind? Do you know what you really need? Do you make a right choice?
What’s your choice?
You can choice be a worrier, way before the weather forecast or when you know it’s going to rain and you begin to worry about all the things might be happen?

Be like a little girl, no worry, just enjoying what you have.

Or be a matured person, be a appreciate person, a faith will lead you there. 
Bible verses for making the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment