Saturday, October 25, 2014

movie - singing in the rain

Yes! He is singing and dancing in the rain. He is so enjoy it, with perfect move and sound effects and music.
 
I remember, when I was little, every time it rains, I just put on the raincoat and rain boots and ran to the school playground and play in the rain. That’s so much fun and memory of it.
 
You see when you don’t ask much, you can easily appreciate what you have by some simple thing and mind. I made my own toys, the sword, paper dolls and their clothes and furniture for them, the sand bags and etc.

I love musical movies; they can all dancing, singing, acting with a humorous manner and an attractive looking in one person.

At the beginnings of this movie clip. The lovers kiss and are saying good night to each other. Here’s the part of the conversation between Kathy Selden (Debbie Reynolds ) and Don Lockwood (Gene Kelly).

 “Takes care of that throat; you are a big singer star now, remember?

The California’s dew is a little bit heavier than usual tonight, really? From I stand, it’s all shining up.”
 
And don even weave so elegantly to the cab driver to leave. So he is singing and dancing in the rain on the way home.

It’s all about love inside your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment