Monday, October 13, 2014

talent & practice & willing heart

The other day I was peeling the skins of Persimmon for the kids. Then my younger one asked me, why and how you can peel the skin so perfectly. I told him, by practice and a willing heart.

Even you have talents for any kind, if you don’t practice or you don’t really enjoy it, you won’t success.

Not long ago, our fellowship has some kind of altercations, so a lot of capable worship members quit the team. I feel so sad about it, and I think that’s how I, as a not so qualified vocalist, can have the chance to join the team.

I’m not try to despise myself, but I do don’t have almost any kind of qualifications for standing on the stage and sing, knowing how to read the notes, good voice and so forth. Most of all I’m an extremely shy person. The only requirement that I have is a willing heart of worshiping our Lord.


Praise the Lord, now some of the members start to come back to the team. Our team is a strong team in any kind. And my ability improves some among those talented persons, by their encouragement, teaching, giving me chances to being one of them and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment