Friday, October 3, 2014

dream & faith

Lately it is our company’s busy season. A lot of works and pressures going on here, I’m much better than before knowing how to dealing with it.

We are the yellow pages publisher, so you know when the deadline is here, everything has to be right on the schedule, and not even a second can be delayed.

But there is always one or two my client try to beat the deadline, will I won’t say they do it no purpose, but when that happen, it is truly frustrate and you cannot do anything but be very patient with them.

Every year pray for everyone will right on time for the publishing. Finally they are on time, only one of the client makes me prolong and agony. She waits until the last minute to let me know the changes of the content.

The other night I have a nightmare, there’s a fire right behind our house, and I can smell the smoke and see the ash in our house. The fire is been put out right before can effect our house. Then I wake up, I pray for the peace and not that’s the bad things happen in the real life, as usual, if ever I have any horrid dream.

When I go back to work the next time, this dream episode still pounding in my heart, try to figure out why I dream this dream while I still worry about my client who is behind the schedule. I couldn’t do or think anything with this badger in my mind hovering.

Suddenly I feel release about this delay client, it means don’t worry, although this client is sort of late, she still will be on time for this tight schedule.


I call her on her schedule when she is back in the office, she give the exact things need to be changed. And unlike before, she is very tender and tells me do the changes and sends the updated one to her after. She will cut the check right after the artwork is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment