Thursday, October 27, 2016

Stormy out

I know that you've heard this same kind of story thousands of times before; the conflict between mother and sons things.

Tuesday, don't know or I don’t want to remember exactly what happened; either I am not happy about his talking or the other way around or we just cannot agree with each other.

My son stormy out the house, out the gate, out into the dark, out my tears and cook dinner alone and wait for his coming back.

It’s probably 10 or 15 minutes cooking and waiting. What else that I can do at that moment, regretting, praying, and listening to the Christian song.

What if something happen? What if he really run away from me? All that kind of negative thoughts came to my mind.

Love not just your kid, but your neighbors, your brothers and sisters in Christ and also your enemy. How about that?

He is my own blood.


Parenting is a lifetime lesson, never graduate. They are our best teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment