Thursday, October 6, 2016

邁向老年的藝術

When I was young, I wish that I'll grow up soon.
Old, is, never, come to my mind; never thought that I'll get old or my parents will be old one day.
A teaching for all, young or old.
If you are young, congratulations, enjoy, learn the right way to treat the elderly and prepare for the future, you'll grow old one day, if you are lucky.
If you are kind of old, start to gain knowledge about being old.
It is never too late or too old to learn after all.
Your choice to live lively.

Enjoy being solitude. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is a matter of choice.
Anyone who stops learning is old.
Mentoring the young, set them an example, give them growth opportunities, releasing them, be a blessing instead of a burden.

Adapt yourself to your environment or change it?

一個邁向老年的人要看,年輕人更要看的訊息;不管你在生命的那一個階段;接受變老;變老的藝術。
選擇抓住永恆、享受獨處,內心是豐盛的。
變老是必然的,但成熟確是一種選擇。
任何人停止學習就是變老。
皺紋長在哪理?是外表,還是心智? 生理、心理、經驗歷鍊的成熟。
成為後輩的訓練者、作他們的榜樣、給他們成長的機會、學習放手的藝術,成爲他人的祝福而非負擔。
改變環境或是改變自己來適應改變?

空中主日學~邁向老年的藝術(1)-(8)
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsNJO0nl_IhTU_iXg8o6LmYK8CixkKXAq

No comments:

Post a Comment