Wednesday, October 12, 2016

管理情緒

This is the management that I need the most and the most difficult thing for me to achieve at the same time. I failed and conquered, then I failed and conquered, over and over again, feel like, there's no end of this bad habit, desperately.

Thank God, endows us with emotions, to express our feelings, whether it's joy, anger, sad, happy, fearing, lonely, depressed, worry, bitterness, positive or negative, it is a normal and healthy to let out the emotions. The important thing is, controlling your emotions before it controls you; maintain a balance life.

There's a saying, garage in garbage out. You are what you immerse in. 
Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, who built his house upon a rock. 

There are healthy ways to release our emotions, write down in a journal is just one of them; read bible, pray, serve others and the like; don't ever suppress ones' feelings.

Fix our eyes in Christ not on the problems, have faith and healthy relationship with Him.

Forgive and pray for people do wrong to you is not that hard but reconciliation, to me is harder the hardest, it's super hard, especially, when they do it over and over again. God is answer to everything, but thing is, it's tough to do than knowing.


Often time, I Listen those wonderful lessons while prepare meals, it's the time that I need God's words, the most, because I’m hungry, tired, thirsty and really need a helping hands while no one will come unless I demand for it. Other time, I listen it, while I’m browsing the internet, reading or writing the emails and so on.

按照聖經管理情緒(2)~按照聖經管理情緒(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment