Monday, October 24, 2016

deacon

First time ever, attended our church’s Congregational Meeting.
Among the meeting there are the election for the chairman, vice chairman and secretary.

It took 3 times each for voting for the chairman and vice chairman of the church council, for it has to be at least over half the voting to win the position.

Right after the tiring voting, there came the election for secretary, don’t know if this is the right to call it. Anyway, the current chairman announced that all the elders, deacons, and including the coming year new ones can be the candidates for secretary.

That’s when, I was shock to hear my name been nominated, and it passed. It all happen too soon for me to react, are all of members know who I am or was they all too tired and eagerly to go home?

I have no clue, same as what am I needing to do as a secretary for the year 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment