Wednesday, October 15, 2014

christian counseling 聖經輔導學.doc

I’ve thinking to take the online class of Christian counseling. I don’t think, I can be qualified, not just the time and energy and everything. But I do find a useful link of it. I’ll take my time to study about it myself for now.


Actually I’m more concern about how to preventing the unfavorable things’ develop through Christianity.

Isaiah 以賽亞書9: 6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
                                                     

Ephesians 3:20-21
20 Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
 20 

21  耀

No comments:

Post a Comment