Friday, October 17, 2014

birthday

Both my kids’ this year’s birthday pass already.

For the younger one, I almost forget about it. The other day, he called me, when he arrived home after school. I asked him, “Do you know what date is today? Do you know what so special is today?” Here’s his answer, “of course I know, today’s my birthday!”

And then is my older one’s birthday, I choice to stay home one day to keep company with him, we went grocery shopping together. We got something different from our other time’s shopping list. We have chocolate doughnuts, the bake not the fry ones, pumpkin spice cookie, which is seasonal and I thought it’ll go will with ice cream, so yes! We also have butter pecan ice cream. Yum! Yum!

I always tell them that the traditional birthday for our family is, noodle with an egg. Of course with other dish too. Their answer is as usual, like, what? No present, cake or party for it.

I know that sometimes, I’m way too easy to content. I really enjoy the time with them, typically at this kind of important days. Even when the time we don’t even talk or look at each others, just being with them alongside.


May Lord continue bless them forevermore on anything and everything that they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment