Saturday, October 11, 2014

10-17-2014 worship songs

The first song that I’m going to share is called, we believe. Let me tell what I am truly believed in.

Newsboys - We Believe 
http://vimeo.com/74330795

Yes Lord! We believe in you. You give Jesus to us, He dies for our sins, and He conquers the death and resurrection from death. We can see Your love everywhere. We all are the lucky one.
看見神的愛 (His Love)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hijsZ6S7Wc

Around 11 years ago I was in big trouble; I lost my job, that’s the sole income for my family too. My kids are only one and seven years old. And my company was applying the green card for me at that time, all of the sudden, I became an illegal immigrant. I felt like there’s no way to out of it. But Lord never forget about me, He reminds me it’s time to come back to Him, at that point I’ve away from church for some years. He told me, let’s hold hands together, face and solve the problems one by one. 

大手拉小手 (I’m worthy God’s Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment