Saturday, October 4, 2014

10-8-2014 worship songs

想起祢 (When I Think of You)
One quick question, are you a care-free people all the time? No troubles or worries or any kind all the time? If your answer is yes, then, you’re a lucky one. If your answer is no, then, you are a luckier person. Why? Here’s the answer for you.

Matt Maher - All the People Said Amen
To worship our God is not that hard, right? Only with all your heart and sing Amen.
When receive the love from God or other people, the best way to say thanks to the one, is just simply pass the love onto others, on and on, don’t stop.

牽我手 (Hold My Hands)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjUSHypdI4
Let’s hold our hands together with our Lord.
Psalm詩篇73:23
Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment