Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Book of Lamentations

Book of Lamentations耶利米哀歌
A book of lamentations, good thing it’s only 5 chapters. Being sad or down its ok, but don’t take it too long to recover.

When I read this chapter, I feel the conflicting inside of my heart. Who doesn’t want a perfect, miserable free life? Unfortunately, that’s not the lives most of us encountered or encountering, and a lot of time we never realized what happen to our past is the best teacher to us. Stand up and learn from those mistakes.

Think about it, when our lives are really flawless, we forgot something truly important. For example, the relationships, between relatives, friends, co-worker, strangers around us, the Lord, are not so crucial now, and always say later when I have time.

I used to run away from God, I thought I have everything, I’m so proud of myself. I don’t need to waste my time to go to church.


I like someone says that the church is the “HOSPITAL”. It doesn’t mean when you in troubles or sick so you go to church, it also mean that you could be the doctor or nurse or even a volunteer to help people heal from the wound. God is the leader and the Bible is the Bible. Come to church with brothers and sisters all together, that’s help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment