Thursday, December 11, 2014

praise in the desert

Would you be able to praise the Lord when you are in big trouble? Today’s the first time in a row, two of my clients cancel/change their orders, and I feel like crying out and don’t want to go out or talk to anyone. But I ask myself, do you want to sit and cry alone the rest of the day or life? Or just simply give all the sorrows and burdens onto the Lord then enjoy all the joyful moments that I deserve as a child of God.

I have events and services going on at the day and Friday and Sunday. At the beginning, I do decide to hide myself in just like before I did when I was in troubles.

I have a graduation ceremony and a luncheon followed at Tuesday. a special Christmas program at the local library the same day night which I almost forget, if I easily let sadness and worries and complains and self-pity and all kind of negatives thoughts bury me or I never start my blog that's when I am writing this blog makes me suddenly remember this fun family event. Then I’ll miss this amuse time with my kids and many others, yes! Both of my kids willing to go with me, And I win a prize which is hardly happen to me before. Yeah! After the game we watch a movie, "meet me in St. Louis". I’m going to write a review at that one too as soon as I can have some spare time.

Something is extraordinary for this week, the moment when all the negative thoughts come pour onto me, this song, Praise in the Desert that we are going have for worshiping for both Sunday and Friday come into my mind. It’s the song and the Love that embraces me and comforts me at that instant.

Also couple days ago, I have a bad dream about I lost my handbag again, as I recall right now, the feeling is wired. Again Lord has prepared my heart of some distress.

Praise in the Desert 沙漠中的讚美

(Verse 1)
神關起一扇門,祂必開一條新路
Even when the trials come, You'll surely make a way
不疑惑不軟弱,我心仍要讚美
Do not doubt, do not fear. My soul will praise You, Lord
(Verse 2)
賞賜的在於你,收取的你必代替
You will work all things for good, You give and You take away
神旨意不能攔阻,我心仍要讚美
Let Your will be fulfilled. My soul will praise You, Lord
(Chorus)
凡事信靠主,不失去盼望
I will trust in You, I'll put my hope in You
因為我的主仍然在掌權
For You are the Lord, You are in control
祂必在沙漠開江河,在曠野開道路
Lord, I know You will make a way here in the wilderness
雖四面受敵,卻不被困住
Surrounded by foes, yet never lose my hope
我要在沙漠中讚美,在曠野中宣告
Lord, I will choose to praise Your name, declare Your faithfulness
我的主永遠掌權
My Lord, You are in control


No comments:

Post a Comment