Monday, December 15, 2014

mommy & son / How to make Green Onion Pancakes

The other day, my older one told me, “you got to teach me how to make green onion pancakes”. Yes, after I made some that day with my way. And I have a fun time to work with him, and am really proud of him.

 

Here’s How to make Green Onion Pancakes:

1.      4 cups of unbleached wheat flour, flavored with salt and pepper, mix those dry ingredients well.

2.      Add in one whole egg and 1 table spoon of healthy oil, I use coconut oil (melt it with a little of warm water), mix them altogether really smooth before add the water in.

3.      Adding gradually of 1 cup or less of water, to form into dough, then in my case I divide them into 16 equally portion.

4.      Use rolling pin and roll individual dough into round circle disks. They should be a little thinner on the edges than in the middle, we’ll eventually be pinching the edges together when we make Green Onion Pancakes.

5.      Then the last part is cook them, the toughest part, make sure both the dough and green onion are fully cook when done, yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment