Tuesday, December 13, 2016

soft & strong

Hope that you don’t mind that I’m going to share something about the tissue paper.

Something that seems no big deal but surely very important in our daily lives.

You all notice that now the tissue paper, have at least three different types, soft, strong, or soft and strong, if you are the grocery shopper of the family.

When I ask my son, why and what’s the differences between those types, he always say that just a marketing tragedy, meaning, there’s no differences.

I totally not agree with that, soft ones are really soft, the strong ones are actually strong.

What I hesitate to buy is the soft and strong ones, finally I give a try. It is weird how something can soft and strong at the same time.

And it is truly soft and strong, get it, two layers, soft and strong for each layer of each piece.


Overall, I like it and I’m glad that I finally try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment