Friday, October 13, 2017

prayer meeting

10-06-2017 church join prayer meeting
While we were worshiping at the beginning, I suddenly have a thought that I should picture brother Chen is playing the drum whom had a Brain Hemorrhage months ago, as a prayer for him. He is a great drummer and plays at worship team.

He is still recovering from illness.

10-10-2017
I started a prayer, whenever I worship, I’ll have the prayer as brother Chen play the drum and then I thought I should picture Carol in this worship too, she is sitting, oh no, she is standing and worship with us. You probably wonder about what so special by standing up and worship?

Carol is a friend's daughter whom had a severe incident more than 5 months ago, she is paralyzed from waist down (paraplegia) and for the past months she has been lying on the bed and won't be able to sit up on her own.

10-12-2017
I normally have a group of three that meet once a week, fellowship and encourage each other.

One of us, she went to visit Carol the day before (10-11-2017) and shared to us that Carol sat herself up to the wheelchair for the first time.

And I believe that she will walk again.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment