Sunday, February 18, 2018

Chinese sausage


At church's Chinese New Year’s special event; there were booths of traditional food selling and free games to play, a friend wanted to treat me the Chinese sausage.

Since I don't normally eat that and also I was full from the box lunch so I said no to her.

And then she said how about for your children.

Again, I try let the kids eat less processed foods as possible but I know if they do get chance to pick their own food, they'll get something like Chinese sausage to eat.

So I said to her, I believed that they'll buy it for themselves.

Well, no surprised, the younger one did buy one.

And as for the older one, he didn't get to look around the booths and a friend of mine actually bought the Chinese sausage for his son and my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment