Saturday, March 10, 2018

Nightmare


yesterday I had a terrible dream; in the dream I was very late for work and I didn't even realize it until almost noon time then I tried to find my phone to call my boss to let her know but I couldn't find my phone, when I finally found my phone there was no miss call or message from my boss which I thought she must call me like crazy and wonder why I didn't show up at work, and then I tried to call my boss and I didn't even remember my work phone.

I know that I must have some pressures from the work.

And I shared my dream to my kids in Chinese.

Me: 昨天我作了一個惡夢.
Kids: what!?
Me: "惡夢" means "nightmare".
Kids: you make a nightmare!?
Me: no! I had a nightmare yesterday.

For if you translate "" directly into English is "make".

We all laughed.
And there the pressures were relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment