Saturday, July 28, 2018

Knocking 急促沈重的敲門聲

The other night I heard a really loud banging at the door from the living room.
It really made me jump. It was about 4 sustained bangings.
I didn't even dare to open the door or peek from the peephole.
If that is someone whom we know, they will definitely call ahead of time before visiting, they won't just drop in like this, they won't come to visit us at night or knocking on the door like so!?

And I was puzzled that why my sons didn't react to this loud banging so I went and asked them individually since they were in different rooms, did you hear what I hear?

Neither of them heard it!?

Was I just experienced an auditory hallucination!?

But my point is, if that's the case that you hear someone rapping at your door loudly and continuously at night, what will you do?

According to my son that I should answer the door; what if someone is asking for help for some emergencies; like he/she is chasing by someone with a gun or a knife!?

No comments:

Post a Comment