Saturday, November 24, 2018

Dream

I just woke up from a weird dream. In the dream I was attending a company event where I was pulled out to have a conversation with my boss and her friend. Then I was suddenly was in the restroom and was about to use the restroom, I found that there was a gentleman talking. At first I thought he was talking to me and I wondered where in the world this man came from. I realized that he was having the conversation with two other ladies before they left. Just about when I was getting ready to use the restroom again, I saw two other ladies, one of which I knew. that was when I realized that there was a second door in the restroom. So I quickly shooed them out of the restroom and locked the door. Suddenly I spotted a little kid still in the restroom laughing at me. I tried to shoo him out while I was opening the door to get the kid outside, the lady that was in the restroom earlier, the one that I knew, came in and made fun of me. I had to shoo her out once again. Finally when the restroom was all clear and I was ready to use the restroom, I woke up.

I smashed two cockroaches, one big and one small, and then used the restroom. The end.

I wondered that mysterious dream, my brain was trying to wake me up from using the restroom in the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment