Sunday, December 9, 2018

Blind

A: Why bother to maintain your beautiful garden, you cannot even see them.

B: I Enjoying gardening, and I can still tough and smell them, also for a friend like you can enjoy them.

Romans 5:3-5 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

At work, if there's a coworker take vacation and I have to cover his or her part as much as I can take within my working hour, it's additional works add upon my own duties.

In the beginning, I am kind of complaining inside my heart and sometimes feel frustrated about extra business.

But in the end, I do enjoy it. 

I learned new stuff, I get closer relationships with the elderly, listening to their amazing life stories, see their happy faces while I pay more attentions to them and more.




No comments:

Post a Comment