Thursday, June 17, 2021

One day after the vaccination

COVID-19 vaccination will help protect you from getting COVID-19. You may have some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection. These side effects may affect your ability to do daily activities, but they should go away in a few days. Some people have no side effects.”

“On the arm where you got the shot: Pain Redness Swelling”

“Throughout the rest of your body: Tiredness Headache Muscle pain Chills Fever Nausea”

So compared to my first and second dose of vaccine. Both had pain, redness and swelling except the second dose was more serious than the first dose on the arm where I got the shots. And I even did some arm exercise to help relieve the discomfort of my arm.

Also for the first dose I didn’t have those symptoms through my body. But one day after the second dose I had all symptoms mentioned on the CDC Website, except I didn’t feel nausea.

In the morning after drop my son off to work I stayed in bed (sleeping) most of the time, except to take fluid (lemon water aka sugarless lemonade) and use the bathroom. Somehow I felt chilled at the beginning and after that at a point I could not barely stand the heat from inside of me I had some frozen grapes. Yeah, not ice cream first of all I was not a kid and most importantly we didn’t have any ice cream at home otherwise I would take that no matter what. I used the ice pack to help to relief the hot flash as well. And of course I had the towel to wrap around the ice pack otherwise it would be too cold.

Luckily, right before the time that I was supposed to pick up my son from work I was fully recovered. Thank God!  The prayer, the Bible and my favorite radio station, KLOVE were my best companion at all time. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment