Sunday, February 20, 2022

Progress Notes

Recently I started reading the progress notes. Not only because I wanted to know how’s the seniors doing for most of them still sheltered at home due to the pandemic. Also, some other reasons related to my position at work.

A couple days ago I found two of the notes (wrote by the nurse and social worker) had some typos. Think that I should let them know. But one one them later asked are you sure that you still have more works to do!? She must think I have nothing to do that’s why I picked on her. I wanted to explain to her. Well, hell no! Whatever she thinks I don’t really need to care, I do what I should do good for the company. I have to be a responsible person, no matter what! If she thinks I am that kind then that’s her loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment