Sunday, July 24, 2022

Coworker

“Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is a choice."

Months ago when coworker C was helping one of the seniors to the restroom accidentally pump her head to the wall while the senior was losing balance. It made a loud noise so I ran to check to see if there was something wrong and I heard the coworker C called out for help. Quickly we had the nurses come to help. 

I was shocked and worried and I held my forehead with my right palm and then the coworker L was passing by saw me and giggling said “oh! I thought it was she (me) hit her head”. At that moment I was furious because it’s not funny at all. So I turned around and said something (I don’t even remember what I said). Anywho somehow the other coworker C was right behind me (I think, should be) got angry at me. “But I am not mad at you, I said to her”, “I know, but you are talking at me!, she answered.”

I didn’t apologize to her technically it was not my fault. But I did try to talk to her the following days. And apparently she still mad at me, therefore I stopped talking to her completely unless it’s work related meaning that when I have no choice. I have to be responsible for this job.

Weeks after that incident, she (coworker C) was tested positive. I have to say thanks to coworker L and coworker C mercilessly.

Letting Go of Anger

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBVcAkM0G7E

No comments:

Post a Comment