Saturday, October 12, 2013

first time -prepare foods for 20


Today is the first time that I help to prepare food for people around twenty; I hope they’ll like those foods and the food is enough to feed them all.

It is kind of tiring but very happy to do it, especially with my kids.

It’s for my older one’s church gathering. He is the one drive me the market, buying all the food that we need for it. And also help on the most of the preparing. The younger one helps to bring the food to the gathering place.

We have fry rice, with brown rice mix vegetables and eggs. It’s around 8 cups of the brown rice, 4 pounds of vegetables and 10 eggs.

Yummy Stir fry pork is for the main course and the watermelon for the fruit. And I have less than pounds of port and almost one big watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment