Thursday, October 17, 2013

sickness and weakness

Sickness and weakness, they go hand in hand. When that happens, not the doctor, the medicine, or your love ones can really help you.

It’s ok to feel weak, but if you have a religious. You can feel peace and hope even you are sick.

This year I’ve been sick a lot more than before. I had at least 2 cold and indigested problems.

And this time when I was sick besides constant pray I also try to think about why do I sick more this year?

I’m a little busier this year with some family issues and the works and others. I didn’t exercise enough as I do before.

At the beginning I try to make up the excise time if I cannot make in the morning. But later I got lazy, so I just get myself a break. So I’ll try to force myself more about exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment