Saturday, February 15, 2014

2-21-2014 worship

神同在 GOD IS WITH US


Good morning everybody. It is a beautiful morning isn’t it? Let us enjoy every moment with Jesus. Let praise with Him together.

Open the eyes of my heart lord


Often I’d like to share the stories between me and God. There’s a friend that I talk to him a lot. But one day when I went to him and try to have a talk as usual, he said to me, Alice, I don’t like to listen to your stories. I was so embarrassed, and ask him, why is that? He said “that’s all your own stories, I want my own”. Would you want your own too?

耶穌正在這裡 JESUS IS HERE


About one month ago, I had a cold. I felt very upset. I cry out to the Lord; could You please heal me, heal me fast, otherwise I won’t be able to visit any of my good friends. Of course besides that I take good care of myself too. I stay warm, I rest a lot, and I cook myself brown sugar ginger soup and drink them all for 3 days. Yes! You need to listen to God, pray to Him and try you best.

I know who holds tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment