Friday, February 28, 2014

Yonanas Frozen Healthy Dessert Maker


I bought Yonanas Frozen Healthy Dessert Maker ice cream maker weeks ago.


It is worthy to buy and I got a 20% off coupe from bed bath and beyond, I’m satisfied with the price that I pay for it.


It is fun and easy to use it.


I and the kids are enjoying it.


I recommend adding the plain yogurt in it.

And of course you need to frozen the yogurt too before making the ice cream.

Also try to use the bananas for every time use to make it a creamy taste of it.


It’s nutritious and healthy as snack or fruit. Especially for the people who doesn’t like plain yogurt or fruits, young or old.


The only thing is I’m not recommend taking too much of ice cold food.


Be creative and have your own recipes for and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment