Tuesday, April 14, 2015

4-24-2015 worship song

Let’s praise our Lord! There are countless of reasons that we should give thanks to our Lord.
不停讚美 - Endless Praise (盛曉玫)

We are brothers and sisters, we are the same family, and we have the same Abba, Father, and a beautiful a cappella song sung by Ruth to share with you.
曾路得《同路人》We Are the Family 作曲:曾路得  作詞:翁慧韻
念那天起步,懷內滿掙扎;誰料覓真理,路遠又險窄。
越過眾山嶺,還望你鞭策,迷路我驚慌,盼為我導引。

自你同上路,懷內滿興奮;同實現真理,路遠能呼應。
俗世多圈套,常望你督責,求為我祝福,努力不後退。
(副歌)
碰到挫折我掛慮,肩擔重壓我困累;
一生幾多試與煉,你為我祈禱。
見到快慰開心事,但願樣樣你分嚐;
為你感謝神,同路極珍貴。

Have you ever afraid of anything? I used to have a lot of fears, I was afraid of spiders, thunders, lightings, darkness, being alone, but not even feel comfortable when surrounds with big crowd of people. There are countless scares inside of me.  Now I have someone that I can rely on forevermore.
永遠的依靠 forever, You are my Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment