Friday, November 10, 2017

Gifts from heaven

God knows me even before I was born.

Last Thursday (11-2-2017) when I know that I have to work on Saturday and Sunday that I won’t be able to go to church I was so upset.

To me go to church, it's like go to the fuel station; it fuels me up physically, mentally and spiritually; worshipping and fellowship with brothers and sisters, listening to God's words through the pastor's preaching.

Sunday (12-4-2017)  early morning at 12:24 am, a long not seen sister text me for a simple touch the base greeting, at 10:48 am, a sister text me for something about the Thanksgiving Day potluck at her home, and at 1:10 pm,  another sister called me but I missed the call.

God knows my grumbling since and saying that enough is enough, stop complaining and upsetting, fulfill your work, you are the body of Christ you are the church.

Thanks God for sending three angels to save my day.

出聲或不出聲的祈禱主必成就。


No comments:

Post a Comment