Wednesday, November 22, 2017

sad day

3 in a row in one day, makes me even sadder.

I got an email for a job interview on the Friday morning, but I have a community service to serve so I emailed them to explain and asked for a reschedule interview, and got the reply as following, kind of upset but knowing that I should have peace in God that if this is a right job for me, it'll still be reserved for me.

Hi Alice, 

Thank you for your clarification. However, our time for interview this week is set for Friday 11AM. 
We will have another interview if the position is still open next week. I will keep you posted! 

I emailed to a long time no see church sister about that I saw her in The arboretum and I noticed that she was very busy on coordinating the field trip for her adult day care health center therefore I didn't even bother to say hi to her, and then I emailed her, to say hi and for some other thing. And I got this reply, sad but then I realized that I talked to her in person before but never email her, that's why?

Hi Alice,

Thank you for remembering me; would you please remind me maybe your Chinese name? You go to EFCLA too?

The third one is that I emailed a sister in English and it must be my poor English got her confused, so I reply right away explain in Chinese, problem solved.

Alice,我不太懂你7:37pm回我的email是什麼意思。英文和中文都是寫給你的啊,
我是將我現在擔心孩子們的事告訴妳,希望妳也幫Sammie 禱告,還把詳情又寫了一封praying for Sammie給你了解,我以為我們姐妹間可以這樣做。請你回我一下好嗎?我覺得很困惑,希望不要有誤會。

A lot of times, really, is that what you thought is not what other's thought or feel, must be careful, pray for my job changing and wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment