Sunday, April 15, 2018

Joy

Boss: I tried to direct deposit you salary into your checking account but being rejected, could you please go check with your bank.

Employee A: ok, I’ll find time to check.

Boss: did you check yet? I’ve been tried again and being rejected again.

Employee A: I’ll go check later after work.

Such and such, so and so, it turned out that the boss being giving the wrong bank account number to the payroll service company.

Boss: so you've work here (volunteer) for two month.

Employee A: ha-ha! No wonder I feel so happy being here. And seriously, if it's not for living, I rather being a volunteer.

Do not expect anything in return when giving or someone to change for you. 

Acts 20:35

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”




No comments:

Post a Comment