Saturday, April 21, 2018

lower back pain

The other night I was awaken by my lower back pain.

I was terrified for I had 2 major lower back pains back in a few years ago that I was waking up in the morning with serve pain that couldn't even move or get out of the bed.

This time I didn't want say that I was lucky and awaken in the middle of night instead with the pain that I could bear and move and prayed that God to take my worries and fears away and give me strength and wisdom and help myself to move to the posture to ease my pain before it developed into serious pain.

When I awoke in the morning the pain was much less and I went to work and the pain was completely gone before noon.

Though at that time I felt that I was so broken but God come to rescue, He is my comforter, rescuer, stronghold, healer and everything in any ways.


Never give up for God is watching over each one of us; He is waiting for us to call for help from Him.

Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace) - Hillsong Worship

4 comments: