Friday, August 3, 2018

An Awesome Arboretum Walk

Pray for at least one of my sons will say yes to go with me for the Arboretum walk.
Both of them went with me that day.
And this is one of the few time that I can walk faster than my boys, I truly enjoy the outing with them, I love nature walk.
Amazing; there are new discoveries every time.

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and water
Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor
Image may contain: plant and nature Image may contain: plant, nature and outdoor
Image may contain: plant, nature and outdoor Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: flower, plant, outdoor and nature Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature Image may contain: plant, flower, nature and outdoor
Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature Image may contain: flower, plant, nature and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment