Thursday, August 30, 2018

Timing and more


Pay utility bill in person first, then goes go library about 2 hours to use the computer and then do grocery shopping the last.


It looks like just a simple route, but you surely need to plan/think ahead.

If you go to the library first, then the bill payment center may be closed by the time you have done using the computer in the library.

If you go grocery shopping first, then you need to carry the heavy grocery around and there might be chance that food may go rotten or stale.

I hate to go out merely for one purpose/destination; therefore I’d like to have a little arrangement for the path and location that I need to go/do.

It’s also fun that when you finish your mission and you know that you save some energy and time to do so.

Especially yesterday’s adventure was done by walking.

And I have some exercise at the same time, sometimes; I’m really lazy to walk without purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment