Saturday, March 16, 2019

Ear wax

I have to apologize, but you may find this picture gross.

This early morning when my younger son was trying to say something to me and I found that I can hardly hear him. I got so scared, my left ear already has a minor ear infection and couldn't hear very well now my right ear.... And I have Sunday school to teach tomorrow. Should I call Ruth to have someone sub for me? I also have chores and an event to attend today, which I have to drive the car. How am I going to drive with the ears that could not hear well?

I was panicking, then out of nowhere I thought about cleaning my ears with the Q-tip, and this is the thing that I got out of the ear. (Of course, this is not recommended, some said this will push the ear wax even further and/or damage your ears)

No comments:

Post a Comment