Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Day 176 - 09082020

Today's baked beef short ribs was a success. For some time I was so afraid to cook the beef short ribs because almost all the time the result came out bad it was tough and hard to chew. I did a different way of preparing the ribs I marinated the ribs with a mixture of sea salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder and the coconut purée for some time before baking it. Before I just seasoned it with salt and black pepper and then bake right away.

This morning before I did my watering routine the plants. I put a pot of water on something was not quite sturdy and I knew it would fall soon but somehow I ignore it. After I watered the plant it was only couples of minutes later the pot tilt. What was in my mind I truly don't know.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Old Testament Introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT7C9QUnMJY&list=PL4sbg6ng23C6s9TBKh5d-GL9kvm5503Pd
Lecture#2

No comments:

Post a Comment