Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Day 198 - 09302020

Years ago when I was in my early twenties, I decided not to brush my teeth completely. I neglected the importantance of brushing my teeth after meals or the advice from my mom. And then not long after that I started feeling something wrong with my teeth. So I had to go see the dentist since I had a couple of cavities. Years later something similar happened again, except it was about my younger son. He was maybe two years old or younger. I didn't know where this weird thought came from; I didn't help him to keep his teeth clean after every meal because I thought he would have a second set of teeth eventually. So why bother to do the extra work for the baby teeth!? You probably know what happened to all his baby teeth, cavities! And you may think I must have learned my lesson by then, but unfortunately I didn't. I was around my early forties and I felt like I didn't care about myself, therefore I stopped brushing my teeth again. The same consequence, I needed to go to the dentist for the cavities. I hope we all can learn the lesson from our mistake the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment