Friday, July 2, 2021

Pandemic

There are many things that I never noticed or pay any attention or do or thought about it until this pandemic hits.

How this pandemic change, affect or reshape or restore you in any way?

Successful in making my very own yogurt, soy bean sprouts, mung bean sprouts, bread, variety of bake goods, vegetable planting and more.

I had to admit that at some point I was like depression and lock myself in. And that is scary!

Since I have memory I remember that I am a loner. Till now I am not sure that do I enjoy being   alone or I am forced to be. But after I finished school walked into the workplace I was obligatory to work with a whole bunch of strangers. Especially one of my job was as a saleswoman, unbelievable right? Though in the end, I kind of enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment