Friday, June 15, 2012

讚美操


Counting blessings, have you ever count the blessings that you/ve received?

Well, do it now. Everyday, even every second the blessing(s) occur.

Last year, I start the praise dance 讚美操 at the park. At that time, to me, it just an exercise. Then I realize that that’s when I need the most. I have a lot of problems, relationships, health, too many pressures…etc. And most of all, I suddenly remember that forty something years ago, I always wanting to learn how to dance. This is that the praise dance not just have exercise moves, it also have a lot of dance moves. Isn’t that amazing? And through that, it helps me a whole lot with all my problems. I’m not saying that it solved all the problems that I have, you need to do your part, right? Also I join the choir at church last year too. Only because I love to sing, especially hymns. And I never can image that you can improve your singing ability, even you’re not born with talents. With the praise dance, we’re not just strengthening physically but mentally. You have to memories all the moves and we’re forced to memories all the friends’ name. I love that. Thanks the creator of praise dance and all the teachers, co-workers, all the friends and of course my loving families. Without you guys, I don’t think I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment