Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014 worship sharing - 2


讚美 告訴神 (腓立比書四6-7) praise dance, pray God (Philippians 4; 6-7)

Last midyear, I thought about I should introduce the praise dance for you through worship time. But at that time I really don’t know how, because even I’ve been learning praise for 2, 3 years. I’m just imitating the motions from the teacher in the front. Until one day our service at the live oak rehabitation center decides to start teaching they do this exercise. That is more than half year of practice, so let start with this simple one, pray God.

 

Open the eye of my heart Lord.

I sometimes talk to friends about my experiences with the Lord. And one time one of my friend that I talk a lot, tell me, Alice I don’t like your sharing. I was shock, and then I politely ask him, why? And then he said, because that’s all your own experiences, I want my own. That’s pray those also eager the have the true experience with God.

 

As the music is playing please feel free to open up your month and pray aloud to the Lord.

耶穌正在這裡 Jesus is here

Yes! Jesus is right here with us. He loves to hear our prayers and worship to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment