Wednesday, January 29, 2014

cured


I had a little cold lately. I pray to the Lord, please heal me, and heal me fast, because I have couple local community services on hand. If I got sick then I cannot go, I don’t want other people to get my sickness.

 

I am healed fast.

 

 

Similar prayer that I remember more than 10 years ago, when my young one still little and wait up couple times at night for milk, one night, he woke up and cries out for milk as usual. I was rush to the kitchen to heat up the milk for him, and suddenly I had a serious back pain, I felt that I was about to faint, then pray to the Lord, please take my life away, I still 2 young kids to taking care of. I was like, literally pain gone, not completely but enough strength for me to complete the mission impossible.

 

It’s amazing and it’s real.

No comments:

Post a Comment