Saturday, January 11, 2014

homemade nachos, yum!

I tried homemade nachos today, yum!

I used 2 tomatoes; 1onion; 12 ounces of black beans, 1 pound of cheese, and 1 jalapeno pepper.

And yield like one 11”x18” tray of them.

This time I didn’t have the chips bake with the dips, next time I will try.

I also cook the black beans myself instead of buying the can one. It’s not that complicated and it’s healthier.
First I chop the onions, then sauté with grape oil until its soft and then continue cook with my homemade black beans, If this ingredient seem too watery then put a tiny little bit of flour in it.
Then mix this well with chopped jalapeno pepper, this will make it tasted only mild spicy.
Have this mixer evenly spread on the baking tray and put the chopped tomatoes evenly on the top of it then has as many as chesses that you want one the top of it. Finally put the tray into to the oven at 300- 350°F until the cheese is completely melt.
After that take out from the oven serves with tortilla chips. It’s simple, it’s yummy, it’s nutritious, and its health and it could be a desert or a complete meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment