Thursday, April 28, 2016

frisbee

What’s the word that you love the most? To me, free, ha!

Free is good, but not always though.

When I see from the web, free Frisbee again, I just can help myself, I sign up again.
I know that just a marketing trap, immediately, I got emails and phone calls, for marketing purpose.

You can call me stupid, silly, dumb, idiotic, foolish, OR whatever you think.

And that’s why, the first English word that my older son learned, is, FREE, ha-ha!


Still remember that when I first came to U.S.A. I saw the store ad says, buy one get one FREE. I rush to the store, huh, the only word that came into my mind is, FREE.


Hey! If that’s for an English learning purpose, then this will be a good and free way to. Don’t let anyone know that I tell you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment