Saturday, April 30, 2016

happy a-n-d proud

The other day, I got a email from our church's children's ministry, says that they need the donation of brown paper shopping bags for VBS (Vacation Bible School). I happen to have some, so, I went to see the children's ministry's director to make sure I have the right bags that they need and how many they need? The answer is, yes and 100. I know that I do have plenty, but 100, trust me, at that moment, my eyes don't like a Chinese, yes, my eyes are on stalks.

And guess what, I just finished sorting out all the bags that I have, a little more than we need. 


Actually, when I first gather all the bags that I thought I have, it's eighty something, feeling sort of discouraged, why not one hundred? I went to do something else, and minutes later, surprisingly, I spot a small pile of different kind of bags, some bags are we need among those. That's how the one hundred something came up at the end.


以弗所書 
Ephesians 3:20
願榮耀歸給 神,就是歸給那能照著運行在我們裡面的大能,充充足足地成就一切,超過我們所求所想的。
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

愛 我願意 I Receive Your Love 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRGIfalFPA
http://www.sooopu.com/sooopuupload/zanmeishi/ys11ei5vhfr.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment