Monday, April 11, 2016

negative mood

I know negative moods or thoughts are not healthy. But I just have to write them out loud, otherwise, I feel like I cannot breathe or do anything.

There’s time that I thought, I have to encourage others, for example, come back to regular church life.

Trying all my best, encourage, giving suggestions, and of course, be a good listener, listening to them, try to find out the reason why, when, what does this happen, guess what come into my mind in the end of the conversation. I only keep them inside my mind of course.



“Don’t back the fellowship, please. And tell you the truth that I don’t think, you be able to find any church that you or your family will feel like it. And you’ll just change the church after church.”




“Why is people die young or with a loving heart? What about the mean, bad people?

“Why are kids never can read our mind or understand parent’s intention and sacrifice? Don’t they know that all for their goods?”





I totally understand that I only can try my best, fulfill my responsibility, can never change others, let go and let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment